About Me

My photo
alor star, kedah, Malaysia
I have a lot of things to throw out and i'll enter this page... but time doesnt on my hand... i am frequently busy on my staff, and would be forgetting on blogging... but do remember i'm angelina cheah, add me in facebook and my salon Marie hair studio. I'm quite active in facebook... =)

David Garrett Mixpod

Monday, April 13, 2009

LOVE

WHAT IS LOVE??
by Daisaku Ikeda

Real love is not two people clinging to each other;
it can only be fostered between two strong people secure in their individuality.
A shallow person will only have shallow relationships.
If sincerely develop a strong self-identity.
True love is not about doing whatever the other person wants you to do
or pretending you are something you are not.
If someone genuinely loves you,
they will not force you to do anything against your will
nor embroil you in some dangerous activities.

1 comment: